Finally! Have to share ...

Mpill

Jul 27, 2013
I just need a place to share how excited I am. After months of near misses, I finally got my hands on a pair of espadrilles that fit me. The first pair I found was too small, then every store was out of the style I wanted. Then I detoured to some Gucci espadrilles, but they didn't quite do it for me so I returned them. Finally, I stopped in Neiman Marcus when I happened to be out of state on business and the wonderful SA found my pair ... in yet another state. Long story short, here are my new faves that arrived today:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467859227.816032.jpg

Congrats . i understand how you feel, i get ready to return my first one since they are too small, and i worry that i cant find another one in bigger size

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using PurseForum mobile app

Congrats . i understand how you feel, i get ready to return my first one since they are too small, and i worry that i cant find another one in bigger size

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using PurseForum mobile app
So do the Espy's run small? I can't ever seem to find my regular size anywhere I go, but then I don't really know what size I need in them. What size do you normally wear... and what size did you buy that are too small? TIA! :smile:

So do the Espy's run small? I can't ever seem to find my regular size anywhere I go, but then I don't really know what size I need in them. What size do you normally wear... and what size did you buy that are too small? TIA! :smile:

I found they ran small, plus the top part (vamp?) comes up really high on the foot. So if you have high arches, it's rather tight across the top of the foot.

And thanks everyone for the congrats. I wore them today and loved them :smile:

Congrats on finding them! :biggrin::heart: I have these from several years ago when they were single soled and still wear them often. They are so comfy and I'm surprised at how well they have held up! I'm sure you'll get lots of wear out of yours too! Enjoy!!!

I found they ran small, plus the top part (vamp?) comes up really high on the foot. So if you have high arches, it's rather tight across the top of the foot.

And thanks everyone for the congrats. I wore them today and loved them :smile:
My experience has been that Chanel shoes do run small, so the Espy's are no different. Thanks for your help and advice. I would love to have a pair one day too!
So glad you found yours and are already enjoying them! :smile:

soooo pretty!! i want a pair too but it's usually a bag or an SLG that trumps the espys lol. need to get it soon before another price increase!! :wtf: