Online Exclusive Garden Collection!

I also really love the Princetowns but sadly they are too narrow for me and I'd don't consider myself having a wide foot. Love the T-shirt but not the price point! I may have to grab the sneakers though!

Yes! That wallet is nice too! The Princetowns are taunting me! I tried them on in the boutique Saturday but they didn't have my size, they only had sz 38 and I would likely need 38.5 so maybe JUST maybe the proper size will fit after all! ;) May have to order just to see!

Wow I'm really surprised that there isn't more buzz around this capsule collection! Not even a PurseBlog about it! Crickets eh??? Oh well that just means I have more time to grab what I want and not worry about it selling out quickly! ;)

Reactions: pbmuffin
I love that scarf, but then again, I have so many scarves sitting unworn in my closet, so I am trying to be good :angel:.
Love the bags as well, especially with the ghw, but the white would scare me too. Clumsy me would probably ruin such a beautiful bag within the blink of an eye :facepalm::P.

I love that scarf, but then again, I have so many scarves sitting unworn in my closet, so I am trying to be good :angel:.
Love the bags as well, especially with the ghw, but the white would scare me too. Clumsy me would probably ruin such a beautiful bag within the blink of an eye :facepalm::P.
I'm framing mine! It's perfect for that since it has a proper right side up and is one directional! That way I can enjoy it all the time as a piece of art!

Reactions: **Chanel**
I thought it would sell out quickly just like the Net-A-Porter capsule collection. I adore the mini bag, it's so cute.
I know I thought so too that's why I jumped as soon as it went live! Some things are selling out but they are taking backorders so perhaps they stocked heavier for this than for Net-A-Porter.

I'm framing mine! It's perfect for that since it has a proper right side up and is one directional! That way I can enjoy it all the time as a piece of art!

That sounds like a great idea! Would love to see pics once you have framed it, I bet it is going to look beautiful :heart:!