Kensington vs Speedy B?

Jul 14, 2010
Hi everyone, I bought an empreinte twice but wasn't happy with it so in thinking of getting a Kensington or speedy b instead. Which do you prefer for an everyday bag bag?

Well I don't have the Kensington so can't comment but I have been using my speedy b a lot lately (30 DE) and its such a carefree beautiful bag - and I love having the shoulder strap as well as option for classic handhold. Enjoy deciding your next bag but no regrets at all for my speedy b de 30

When I bought my very first LV bag, it was the Kensington, after trying on the bag at home, I decided to return it.
To me, it felt cheap and wasn't practical as an "everyday bag", because of the light beige lining which could easily get dirty and leave the bag looking "ugly"
I ended up getting a DE speedy-B, and I use it almost everyday and I love it more each time I use it.

Hope this help, and good luck deciding.

I've had my Speedy B in DE for a few years and I LOVE it. Totally carefree, great for everyday or travel. I just bought the Retiro in Mono cerise and have her with me now on a business trip. I am LOVING her as well.

Are you referring to the Kensington Bowling? It looks like a great bag but is more pricy than the speedy b. I've had my speedy b for two years and it's great. Good luck with your decision.