Chanel CC trendy dual handle or CC trendy woc

pumpkin2324

Jan 1, 2016
Which would you rather? Not sure if this topic has been started yet. But recently I went to a Chanel store at Macau and saw the CC trendy dual handle in small and it was gorgeous! I also saw the woc online and that was gorgeous as well. If you had a choice which would you choose? And which do you think would stay in style longer?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467782672.470303.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467782656.486264.jpg

Both pictures taken from Google.

I'd go for the dual handie[emoji3] i dislike putting my cards in the woc cardslots and nt bring a wallet out. There is also a bowling bag version in the trendy cc series...thought that was pretty functional too.

The WOC is too small and makes less of an impact IMO. I have a WOC, not the trendy CC one and barely use it. I love the small trendy CC and just bought it myself in blue. Its more of a statement piece and looks great on you.

I have the Large Trendy CC from 15B in Dark Silver. As implied by it's name, it is a large handbag. What I love about it is that all of the hardware (including the Chanel plaque on the top) match the Dark Silver perfectly.
Of course, this handbag is just the opposite of the WOC. So do you need a really small WOC or do you need a handbag that will carry many necessities? I think that's the real question because they're both lovely but serve different purposes.
Good luck!

I have the Large Trendy CC from 15B in Dark Silver. As implied by it's name, it is a large handbag. What I love about it is that all of the hardware (including the Chanel plaque on the top) match the Dark Silver perfectly.
Of course, this handbag is just the opposite of the WOC. So do you need a really small WOC or do you need a handbag that will carry many necessities? I think that's the real question because they're both lovely but serve different purposes.
Good luck!
I have not seen the Trendy CC in dark silver- would you be able to post a picture of it? I bet its gorgeous!

Reactions: Tulip2