Little Fendi Furry Friend

Reactions: crisbac
A late reveal, as I've had Lagoon for some time now, but I was waiting for a sunny afternoon to take the pictures! ;) My Little Lovely Lagoon...! :hbeat:

View attachment 3401937

With my LV Speedy 25...

View attachment 3401939

And a close-up with my Fendi Roll Tote...

View attachment 3401940

Thanks for letting me share! :flowers:

So cute! Congratulations!!!

I've used a lot of my older bags again recently because my Fusto Bag Bug has brought life to them again. I hope that Lagoon brings the same to all of your bags.

So cute! Congratulations!!!

I've used a lot of my older bags again recently because my Fusto Bag Bug has brought life to them again. I hope that Lagoon brings the same to all of your bags.
Thank you so much averagejoe!!! :smile:
What you say is so true! When I see Lagoon, I think of my barley Baguette and my Speedy 25, which I don't carry often. It's amazing how buggies and pom-poms can bring new life to bags and it's so much fun! :tup:

Reactions: averagejoe
Thank you so much averagejoe!!! :smile:
What you say is so true! When I see Lagoon, I think of my barley Baguette and my Speedy 25, which I don't carry often. It's amazing how buggies and pom-poms can bring new life to bags and it's so much fun! :tup:

You're welcome! At first, I regretted spending so much money on a bag charm (I didn't own any bag charms previously) but I don't regret buying Fusto at all now. A lot of my older bags have come back into rotation because I am excited to see Fusto on different bags rather than the same one all of the time. Today he revived my Dior Homme tote which I haven't carried for almost a year. I had to attach him with a fabric loop because the bag has absolutely no hardware on the outside.
P_20160706_163217.jpg

You're welcome! At first, I regretted spending so much money on a bag charm (I didn't own any bag charms previously) but I don't regret buying Fusto at all now. A lot of my older bags have come back into rotation because I am excited to see Fusto on different bags rather than the same one all of the time. Today he revived my Dior Homme tote which I haven't carried for almost a year. I had to attach him with a fabric loop because the bag has absolutely no hardware on the outside.
View attachment 3402242
What a great idea to attach Fusto with a loop to your Dior Homme tote, averagejoe! It's a wonderful combo! :tup: And your fusto is so lovely! :hbeat:

Reactions: averagejoe
A late reveal, as I've had Lagoon for some time now, but I was waiting for a sunny afternoon to take the pictures! ;) My Little Lovely Lagoon...! :hbeat:

View attachment 3401937

With my LV Speedy 25...

View attachment 3401939

And a close-up with my Fendi Roll Tote...

View attachment 3401940

Thanks for letting me share! :flowers:
I love your little Lagoon! Mine is still on it's way from Neimans. Talked to them yesterday and they said shipping can take longer from a store but Wish it diddn't take him 2 weeks to reach me!

View attachment 3402242
Love the fierceness in Fusto's eyes! :coolio: