Any handheld bag fans?

I like to have both as an option. Most of my bags have a handle and a shoulder strap. I like the look of a handheld, but I have two kids. That necessitates that I be hands free at times, and I like to be hands free when I'm mall shopping.

Reactions: Minty Tea
I only have handheld bags as shoulder bags tend to wrinkle my top during the day. I also don't like the weight shoulder bags put on my shoulder as well.

However, I do gravitate bags that have the shoulder strap option in case I am in need of one at times :smile:

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
Am nuts for this type of satchel design:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDTjaUiY9a7mc-FtMvaSlzo0sFt7IuptG9bb2yMljmyJoaK08-
Which I mostly carry using strap.
But absolutely adore "easy grab handle." When I jump in & out of car, cafe seat, meeting room, park bench, etc.

The quick-handle-grab is nearest I circle to hand-held. Am strap junkie. Need to flap arms about, wild & free.:clap:

This is very nice. I think the fact it's a satchel AND has an extra strap make it the best of both worlds.

Am nuts for this type of satchel design:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDTjaUiY9a7mc-FtMvaSlzo0sFt7IuptG9bb2yMljmyJoaK08-
Which I mostly carry using strap.
But absolutely adore "easy grab handle." When I jump in & out of car, cafe seat, meeting room, park bench, etc.

The quick-handle-grab is nearest I circle to hand-held. Am strap junkie. Need to flap arms about, wild & free.:clap:

This is absolutely my favorite silhouette. Strap and handle. Best of both worlds.

Great thread! I absolutely love handheld bags as well--especially the ones that have a strap for occasional shoulder carrying.

Just curious--do others have a preference for a one- or two-handle bag? I used to always prefer satchels or totes with two short handles, but I started using a satchel recently with a single handle and was surprised at how much I like it.

I do out of mere necessity, i have some nerve issues so can no longer carry anything but a top handle/satchel design. My main go to bag is a satchel with dual handles but it does have a shoulder/crossbody strap however it's removable and it is not attached to my bag i just store it.

Great thread! I absolutely love handheld bags as well--especially the ones that have a strap for occasional shoulder carrying.

Just curious--do others have a preference for a one- or two-handle bag? I used to always prefer satchels or totes with two short handles, but I started using a satchel recently with a single handle and was surprised at how much I like it.

Good question! my current go to is a dual handle, i don't own any single handles but have considered a style with it.. may i ask why do you prefer it ?