Altering Chain Lengths?

Onederland

homo-a-gogo!
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
alright, the so the idea of owning a black coco cabas [without the use of ebay] is slowly dwindling... :sad:

though i put my name on the waiting list for the new "patchwork cabas" which looks...cute. though a little awkward.

ANYWAYS..

I checked my SA, and she showed me the LARGE Rock. Which, when empty, sags just like the cabas! :heart:33. And I must say, I love the fact The Rock has gold hardware [i love black and gold together] AND a flap. Minus? its almost twice as much as the cabas, and does not come with one of those spiffy makeup pouches on the inside.

anywho, the chain is a little awkward on me. And i don't want to buy it unless i can alter the chain, and make it longer. I know it will probably cost hundreds more, but im willing to pay it!

So does anyone know if the chain can be lengthed? and/or how much it will cost?

yes, chanel will never ever alter any product of theirs, but what you can do is to pull the handles through to one side...then it`s actually long enough to wear messenger-style

yes, chanel will never ever alter any product of theirs, but what you can do is to pull the handles through to one side...then it`s actually long enough to wear messenger-style

OMG! THAT'S INGENIOUS! THATS HOW I WANTED TO WEAR THE ROCK!!!!

ahhhh!!! now i must get it!

oh you're so smart! thank youuuuu! i never thought of thatt.hahaha.

Years back I took a Chanel bag to the boutique to have it sent away to be refurbished. It came back with shorter chains. I didn't ask for it but they told me when I picked it up that the bag had a shorter chain now. Am thinking it was one of the bucket bags. Never say never.

OMG! THAT'S INGENIOUS! THATS HOW I WANTED TO WEAR THE ROCK!!!!

ahhhh!!! now i must get it!

oh you're so smart! thank youuuuu! i never thought of thatt.hahaha.

hehe, i´m glad i could help...i´m still thinkin about getting it to wear it this way myself but i just can`t help the icky feeling when touching the vinyl...*lol*

let me know when you got it ;o)