Celine Nano Luggage & Mini Belt Bag - London

allofthebags

Feb 7, 2016
Hi everyone!

I'm going to London next month and hoping to see these two beautiful items in person (with the view to take one back to Australia with me)
I'm looking for a mini belt bag in black, or nano luggage in black (pebbled or drummed leather i'm after, not smooth). Does anyone know whether any Celine stockists in London would usually have these in stock, or would there be a waiting list for these items? it's a bit hard for me to call stores from the other side of the world, so thought i'd try here first.

Any help is much appreciated! :smile:

I saw both in Selfridges last week! You should check out Selfridges, Harrods and the Celine store in mount st..one more stop if you have time is Dover st market they usually have some stocks!

I saw both in Selfridges last week! You should check out Selfridges, Harrods and the Celine store in mount st..one more stop if you have time is Dover st market they usually have some stocks!

Thank you so much for that info! I have those three stores on my list so I'm hoping at least one of them will have what I'm looking for when I'm there.

I'm very excited to see/try on these beauties in person! :smile:

Just bought a Celine mini belt in deep sea. They had a pretty extensive offerings of mini belts. Didn't look at micros... Sorry! But there is a grained and smooth black mini belt there now!