Ladies - I'm torn and need help!!

missjennieb

Mar 22, 2007
So.. I went on my first Coach shopping spree last night (PCE, of course :nuts:) and bought:

Black sig med Carly
Black sig Hampton slim envelope wallet
Black sig Hampton mini skinny
Hamptons print oblong scarf
'J' charm
Pig charm
Ocean charms keyfob

Planning to pick up the Watercolor ponytail scarf, Optic sig ponytail scarf & ergo scarf print wristlet today at the store.

But I can't decide which beauty case to get! I really like the Watercolor case, but I don't know if it will match with the black carly, or it stands out too much.

Need your feedback please!! :sad:

is the legacy beauty case still available?
I love that.

I was considering the Legacy one as well. But it's no longer available in the stores. Anyone know if if I can still order it?

Thanks for all of your input ladies. You are the best gals ever! I'll post pics once I receive my FedEx package next week! Most of my purchases had to be ordered. :okay:

I was considering the Legacy one as well. But it's no longer available in the stores. Anyone know if if I can still order it?

Thanks for all of your input ladies. You are the best gals ever! I'll post pics once I receive my FedEx package next week! Most of my purchases had to be ordered. :okay:
it's long gone, I've asked twice about it this week and both times the sa's looked in the computer and chuckled and said LONG gone.

boo

If you love the watercolour, get it!!! It will look absolutely fine with the Carly and who cares if it doesn't match exactly. It will still look good together. Great choices for PCE! I'm glad you were able to go on a Coach spree Wheeee!