Chanel Cambon flats!

PurseEnthusiast

I admit it, I obsess
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
I was recently in Miami, and when I stopped by the chanel boutique I almost fainted when I saw the cambon flats on the shelf :nuts: :wtf: :drool: :yahoo: I asked the sales lady why they were there (they were supposedly sold out and gone forever...that's what I'd been told anyway), and she said the demand was so high they've decided to bring them back again for the summer...Anyway, I was so excited that I immediately bought the pair they had in the store, even though they didn't have my size. I ended up getting them 1/2 a size too small, and I guess I was on such an adrenaline rush that they didn't bother me at the store...but now that I have them home they're a little snug...Do they stretch??? Thanks gals!!! (I posted a pick so you can share my joy :wlae: )

Attachments

• DSC00806.jpg
    DSC00806.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 384
Those are so gorgeous! Unfortunately, I can't help you with your question, but can I ask how these run? I usually wear a 7.5 or an 8. I just bought my first pair of Chanel pumps and had to get a 39 though. I felt like a big-footed monster!

sorry, i dont have any info but just want to say that is sooo nice. i've been wanting one forever too... would all the stores have it for summer, you think?

congrats...:smile:

kmcq...I would think so, but I wouldn't guarantee it...If you REALLY want a pair, I would give the miami bal harbour boutique a call, I'm sure they could send you a pair...

GORGEOUS SHOES - I LIVE IN UK AND THEY'RE NOT IN THE STORES ANYMORE - MUCH TO MY BROKEN HEART AS I LOVE THEM AND WANT A PAIR - UNLESS ANYONE IN UK KNOWS IF CHANEL STORES IN LONDON STOCK THEM ONCE AGAIN??????

I bought 1/2 size down as it was the second-to-last pair and they've moulded perfectly to my feet. The last pair they had was 1/2 size up and my feet kept coming out of them.

actually i was told patent does not stretch but regular leather does. i have a bunch of the regular chanel flats and i wear a half size up in them. i'm a 40 in most things but chanel i've got mostly 40.5. my heel comes up a little so i just put a ped in little thing on the bottom and perfect!

Hey, saw them in Selfridges yesterday......groundfloor... on the shelve with bags....don't know if this means that they have them or simply put them as display but I saw them and was very tempted to go in and buy them :yes:

GORGEOUS SHOES - I LIVE IN UK AND THEY'RE NOT IN THE STORES ANYMORE - MUCH TO MY BROKEN HEART AS I LOVE THEM AND WANT A PAIR - UNLESS ANYONE IN UK KNOWS IF CHANEL STORES IN LONDON STOCK THEM ONCE AGAIN??????

OMGoodness! I have been searching for these. Calling Chanel now! I wish I knew how they ran.

PurseEnthusiast, what size do you normally wear and what size did you buy? I want to make sure I get ones that fit.

Mine didn't stretch and I was hoping they would.

I thought I bought my size, when I tried them in the store. Then I wore them and realized that they were a touch too short, in the toe area. Most shoes seem to stretch out a bit, but these never did and I find them uncomfortable.

I just love these shoes that Lilly Allen is wearing - I don't like her, but want those shoes.

I think they're Cambon Ballerina Flats?

Can someone let me know if that is what theyre called and if they're still available in UK Chanel stores? And if so, how much they cost in UK?

I'd appreciate your help!

Thanks in advance guys! :tup:

Attachments

• 18eb80170024797e469d4c6ac3.jpg
    18eb80170024797e469d4c6ac3.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 5,788
  • 6ce21a3e000250cf469d4c5wd9.jpg
    6ce21a3e000250cf469d4c5wd9.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 693
  • 973a1d8f00261499469d4c0mb3.jpg
    973a1d8f00261499469d4c0mb3.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 901