Anyone seen the Jeanne Wallet yet???

love2learn

O.G.
Jul 26, 2013
I have not been able to get to the boutique and keep hoping someone by now would have an update on the new Jeanne vernis wallet. The dimensions on LV's site read it's a little taller than the zippy and sarah, same length as the zippy and sarah, but it's also more narrow. Just would love to hear anyone's thought's if they've looked at it in person. OR......better yet bought one

I saw it and was not really a fan. I like the removable pouch but not removable card holder as it didn't hold much. It was very pretty for a larger wallet though.

Thank you for your input[emoji4]. I feel like I'll probable end up passing on it, as I really don't want the cards in a removable holder. It just looks so pretty on LV's website.

I saw it in real life. I loved the card holder and removable pouch but no so much the wallet itself. It felt somehow cumbersome to me.

Thank you for responding! I guess some people may want the insides of their wallet to be removable, but I'm not one of them. It just looks so pretty on the computer[emoji173]️