What do you think of Color Tosca K5 ?

harpbaby

Apr 15, 2015
Dear all,
What do you think of the Color Tosca K5? I haven't see it in real life. Believed its from year 2012. Can anyone post pictures of the bags that's in this Color please? Is it close to Rubis, with red or purple tone to it? Thank you very much!

image.jpeg
Dear all,
What do you think of the Color Tosca K5? I haven't see it in real life. Believed its from year 2012. Can anyone post pictures of the bags that's in this Color please? Is it close to Rubis, with red or purple tone to it? Thank you very much!
Here is a picture of my Tosca Marwari. The color is hard to capture. It is a neutral purple-pink. It comes out much brighter in the picture than what I see when I'm looking at it. I tried to color correct to what I see with my eye in the bottom photo. I love the color and think it's very wearable. HTH.

View attachment 3398874
Here is a picture of my Tosca Marwari. The color is hard to capture. It is a neutral purple-pink. It comes out much brighter in the picture than what I see when I'm looking at it. I tried to color correct to what I see with my eye in the bottom photo. I love the color and think it's very wearable. HTH.

Thank you very much! I haven't seen it IRL but from the pics I found online, the Color seems to look so different ( I Guess it depends on what kind of lighting as well). I was worried it has red tone in it and it's a relief to learn that's confirmed a neutral purple-pink-magneta Color!! :smile:

Periogirl, you seem to have an amazing collection and rock them all in the Action thread!
Thanks for sharing with us.