My 2nd Chanel Piece (Reveal)

KM7029

Speedy Addict
Feb 7, 2012
In February, I purchased a Chanel WOC SHW with back caviar leather, I really do love it and had not intended to pick up any other SLG items.

I went to LV to look at the Daily Organiser with black leather. I had watched a review online and it looked like a great piece, I especially liked that it had no vachetta to worry about. I looked at one item and the black leather was starting to peel, then another and that was also peeling. I politely declined, $1180 is too much to spend to have those types of issues.

So I went to Chanel to ask if they had something similar and ended up with the Large Zip Wallet!! I love it and it was only $20 more than the LV piece.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467573873.975885.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467573895.261206.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467573914.330887.jpg

I went for black caviar leather with SHW, I think it will be super classic and timeless.

In February, I purchased a Chanel WOC SHW with back caviar leather, I really do love it and had not intended to pick up any other SLG items.

I went to LV to look at the Daily Organiser with black leather. I had watched a review online and it looked like a great piece, I especially liked that it had no vachetta to worry about. I looked at one item and the black leather was starting to peel, then another and that was also peeling. I politely declined, $1180 is too much to spend to have those types of issues.

So I went to Chanel to ask if they had something similar and ended up with the Large Zip Wallet!! I love it and it was only $20 more than the LV piece.View attachment 3398998 View attachment 3398999
View attachment 3399000

I went for black caviar leather with SHW, I think it will be super classic and timeless.
Pretty. Congrats!