My new baby

Toronto24

Aug 27, 2015
Introducing my new to me Reissue 227. Have wanted this for a while but have been kicking myself for not buying it much sooner when the prices were more reasonable. So... Waited patiently for a preloved one and got lucky to find this baby. Excellent condition and price I would've paid if I purcased when I first saw it. I am in ❤️!image.jpeg

Introducing my new to me Reissue 227. Have wanted this for a while but have been kicking myself for not buying it much sooner when the prices were more reasonable. So... Waited patiently for a preloved one and got lucky to find this baby. Excellent condition and price I would've paid if I purcased when I first saw it. I am in ❤️!View attachment 3398198

Beautiful!! What a gorgeous Reissue! Congrats. :love:

Introducing my new to me Reissue 227. Have wanted this for a while but have been kicking myself for not buying it much sooner when the prices were more reasonable. So... Waited patiently for a preloved one and got lucky to find this baby. Excellent condition and price I would've paid if I purcased when I first saw it. I am in [emoji173]️!View attachment 3398198
This is my fav combo of reissue, i saw a pre love one too but still hesitate...

Congrats! She is a beauty!

Congrats! Beautiful reissue

Beautiful, congrats!

Great find, congrats!

Beautiful!! What a gorgeous Reissue! Congrats. :love:

Beautiful! I have the same 227 bought several years ago and it still looks like new, these are keepers!

It is so pretty!

That's truly gorgeous! Congrats.

Thank you! So happy with this bag :smile:

This is my fav combo of reissue, i saw a pre love one too but still hesitate...

I hesitated too with the first few I found preloved. I usually buy new from boutique. This one- I trusted the seller and went to see it and saw what excellent condition it was in. It was meant to be :smile: