Soft Swagger 27 with Turquoise Hardware!! (Reveal)

Sarah03

O.G.
Mar 2, 2013
I've been on a ban for a while (late March) so it was definitely time to buy something new. I have been pretty choosy since my collection is quite large, so I've been looking for unique bags vs. buying the same bag in 5 colors (Hello, Phoebe! lol).
I ended up buying the Soft Swagger 27 in Turquoise/Chalk Colorblock. It is more of a Cream color instead of stark white & the hardware is vibrant! I think my favorite improvement is the zipper- it still has the button tab for the breakaway zipper, but the zipper is not a breakaway zipper! I feel like it is slightly more roomy than my metallic cherry 27 was (not by a lot, but I notice it), perhaps due to the type of leather. Anyway, here are some pics!
Style # 37908 TUDMH
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467472217.566564.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1467472227.938211.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1467472243.194119.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1467472253.565792.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1467472265.105209.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1467472274.509686.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1467472289.270065.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1467472297.621440.jpg

I LOVE this! From photos, I didn't realize this one was colorblocked. The hardware and black make this extra, extra special!

Coach needs to make more in this style. Pink or purple metallic hardware on black would be ah-mazing.

Very unique look and the Rex is perfect on there! :tup: Congrats!
Thank you! I was definitely searching for "unique."
Gorgeous!
Thank you!
So pretty! The rexy is a perfect addition.
Thank you! He was too cute to pass up!
I LOVE this! From photos, I didn't realize this one was colorblocked. The hardware and black make this extra, extra special!

Coach needs to make more in this style. Pink or purple metallic hardware on black would be ah-mazing.
Thank you! I just love the hardware- pictures don't do it justice. I will be poor if Coach makes this in more metallics!! But that would be amazing!
Wowser -love seeing all your goodies inside!
Thank you!
What a beauty! The turquoise is gooorgeous! The dino is a perfect match. :smile:

So you feel like it was worth the wait?
Thank you! It was definitely worth the wait.
Congrats! Love the Swagger and the Rexy. Enjoy.
You take some of the best pictures.
Aww thank you! I try to take good pics!
That's gorgeous, congrats! The moment I saw that hardware I thought "she needs the turquoise rexy!" and there he is, lol! Beautiful!
Thank you! I couldn't get this bag without turquoise rexy!
Absolutely stunning, congrats!

Thank you!

I saw this bag in my Coach boutique the other day, and it is Gorgeous!! Congrats on your great purchase.
The turquoise hardware is really a head turner. Rexy is too!!

Thank you, Nymeria! I stopped at the Coach boutique on a quick road trip this week & they didn't have it! But they did have turquoise Rexy on the white primrose satchel, and it was so striking. I ordered this bag off of Lord & Taylor's website as soon as I got home! Lol