New purchase: Porte Document Business + 2 Pochette Plate (MM and PM)

enlux

Jun 30, 2016
In the past 2 weeks I got my Porte Document Business bag in Damier Cobalt and the two new pouches that came out. The one on the left is the Pochette Plate MM and the right one is the Pochette Plate PM.

I've had the Pochette Jour GM in the blue monogram for a while and I now carry it inside my PDB all the time. If you're like me and like to organize your stuff, I can't recommend these pochettes enough.

Thanks for letting me share my new purchases. Super happy with them :smile:
IMG_2479.JPG

In the past 2 weeks I got my Porte Document Business bag in Damier Cobalt and the two new pouches that came out. The one on the left is the Pochette Plate MM and the right one is the Pochette Plate PM.

I've had the Pochette Jour GM in the blue monogram for a while and I now carry it inside my PDB all the time. If you're like me and like to organize your stuff, I can't recommend these pochettes enough.

View attachment 3397971
Congrats! They all look great!

View attachment 3397971
Love your Porte Document business bag and it looks great with the new pouchettes. Congrats and enjoy.

View attachment 3397971

Congrats! Cannot get enough of these little pouches. Super cute and great for organizing everything [emoji7]

View attachment 3397971
Can you show us what fits in the pochette plate pm? This piece is from the runway right? So very hard to get? How are you finding it?