Speedy organizers that are less structured

cmd28

CD
O.G.
Mar 6, 2007
Hey everyone!

For those who own a Speedy, do you have a favorite organizer that helps maintain some of the bag's sag? I honestly prefer the sag of the Speedy over a very rigid boxy shape. I mostly carry just LV and Chanel SLG's, maybe a water bottle and some kids snacks, so nothing really heavy or bulky. Before I purchase a Speedy B 25, I want to see what organizer options I have. These are things that I'm looking for:

- Allow the bag to have some sag (i don't want an organize that's super structured on the bottom)
- Be able to have my LV and Chanel SLG's organized
- A space for a small water bottle to keep upright
- An organize that covers the bottom and sides so protect the interior lining

I love the look of the Samorga organizer, but that seems to keep the bag too boxy for my liking. Purse Bling has too narrow of an opening. I wish there was something in between!

Hey everyone!

For those who own a Speedy, do you have a favorite organizer that helps maintain some of the bag's sag? I honestly prefer the sag of the Speedy over a very rigid boxy shape. I mostly carry just LV and Chanel SLG's, maybe a water bottle and some kids snacks, so nothing really heavy or bulky. Before I purchase a Speedy B 25, I want to see what organizer options I have. These are things that I'm looking for:

- Allow the bag to have some sag (i don't want an organize that's super structured on the bottom)

I love the look of the Samorga organizer, but that seems to keep the bag too boxy for my liking. Purse Bling has too narrow of an opening. I wish there was something in between!
I don't have mine yet, but I ordered the Samorga one - it's made of felt, so very soft and pliable and lightweight. It shouldn't make the bag look structured. I'll let you know when I get it - but I just ordered it and apparently it takes about a month to get them!

Reactions: cmd28
I don't have mine yet, but I ordered the Samorga one - it's made of felt, so very soft and pliable and lightweight. It shouldn't make the bag look structured. I'll let you know when I get it - but I just ordered it and apparently it takes about a month to get them!

Thanks, kcoach! What size Speedy do you have? And which Samorga organizer are you getting?

I saw some YouTube videos of the Speedy 25 with the matching Samorga and it seemed like a snug fit and looked too structured. I thought of maybe getting a smaller Samorga size and I wonder if that will help keep the bag looking less 'stuffed'

Hey everyone!

I have several different organizers, various sizes and colors. I purchased all of them from pursebling.com, and I like them because they are soft (less structured), and provide pocket organization. There are many styles to choose from, and I mainly use the Purse to Go Pockets Plus in both of my Speedy 40 bags. The organizer protects the interior lining, it's light weight, and does not have a structured bottom nor a boxy shape. I chose the Jumbo size, (because the extra jumbo was a snug fit), and I still have room to spare inside my Speedy. I considered the Samorga, but the felt material seemed too stiff, structured, and boxy. Good luck in your search!

I have several different organizers, various sizes and colors. I purchased all of them from pursebling.com, and I like them because they are soft (less structured), and provide pocket organization. There are many styles to choose from, and I mainly use the Purse to Go Pockets Plus in both of my Speedy 40 bags. The organizer protects the interior lining, it's light weight, and does not have a structured bottom nor a boxy shape. I chose the Jumbo size, (because the extra jumbo was a snug fit), and I still have room to spare inside my Speedy. I considered the Samorga, but the felt material seemed too stiff, structured, and boxy. Good luck in your search!

I was considering the Purse to Go Pockets Plus too, do you have a picture of it in your Speedy? I'm curious to see how much of the bottom it covers, it looks so narrow

Thanks, kcoach! What size Speedy do you have? And which Samorga organizer are you getting?

I saw some YouTube videos of the Speedy 25 with the matching Samorga and it seemed like a snug fit and looked too structured. I thought of maybe getting a smaller Samorga size and I wonder if that will help keep the bag looking less 'stuffed'
I have the Speedy b 25 in DE. I got the organizer that is listed for that bag - it's the one that has the removable middle part - but I left it in and it's awesome!

I have the Samorga organizer and I love it. I use it not only in my Speedy, but in other bags as well. It did make the Speedy look boxy, but I decided to remove the detachable middle portion. Now it has a little sag and I'm very happy. However, with this model you won't have the round pocket to hold the bottle ( unless you write to them and request it ). I also own the Purse to Go organizer, which is very soft and the walls collapse with use. Hope this helps.

I have the Samorga organizer and I love it. I use it not only in my Speedy, but in other bags as well. It did make the Speedy look boxy, but I decided to remove the detachable middle portion. Now it has a little sag and I'm very happy. However, with this model you won't have the round pocket to hold the bottle ( unless you write to them and request it ). I also own the Purse to Go organizer, which is very soft and the walls collapse with use. Hope this helps.

which purse to go organizer did you get? do you have a picture of it in your speedy?

image.jpg
which purse to go organizer did you get? do you have a picture of it in your speedy?
I bought the Samorga Speedy 30 ( and also the Speedy 25) in cream. The one with the detachable center. Here is a picture of the 30: