1st Chanel bag reveal!

rgbarrera

Apr 2, 2014
Hello everyone! I'm so excited to share with you all my first Chanel bag. A beautiful pre-loved 2 series mini camera bag in lambskin. I fell in love at first sight, I love the shape, the gold chain, and gorgeous CC's. The big bonus is my smartphone fits perfectly in the front pocket. So excited to finally add a Chanel to my1467411456073.jpg1467411472217.jpg1467411480950.jpg bag collection!

Sent from my SM-G900T using PurseForum mobile app

Beautiful, that hardware is stunning, I wonder how much gold they used to make it [emoji16], congrats!

Beautiful first Chanel. I find the hardware on the vintage bags just stunning!

Love vintage Chanel, there is nothing like it!! congrats on your beautiful camera bag with bijoux chain and etched CC!! [emoji7]

The hardware is definitely what drew me to this bag, such a beautiful gold. Thank you for the info on the chain and CC name, I was wondering what they called that style.

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to share with you all my first Chanel bag. A beautiful pre-loved 2 series mini camera bag in lambskin. I fell in love at first sight, I love the shape, the gold chain, and gorgeous CC's. The big bonus is my smartphone fits perfectly in the front pocket. So excited to finally add a Chanel to myView attachment 3397257View attachment 3397258View attachment 3397259 bag collection!

Sent from my SM-G900T using PurseForum mobile app

Looks really beautiful! Congrats. :heart::heart: