Neverfull MM Damier Azur Canvas

Cally Mills

May 21, 2016
I am thinking about buying this bag because it's absolutely beautiful and a perfect summer bag (if I ever get any where I live in London haha) however would I have to baby it too much... I am very careful with all of my handbags and I know that Louis V's quality is very high but where it is cream I am a bit worried? Has anyone got this bag and can you help me!

I have a five and a half years old azur neverfull that I use many times a week. It is also my gym bag. I've never had problems with color transfer. Inside of the bag has some spots but they don't bother me at all. Outside is easy to keep clean, I just wipe it with baby wipes every now and then. Vachetta strips on this bag are on the narrow side so there haven't been problems with them either. In my opinion there's no need to baby this bag. I wouldn't wear it with dark leather jackets or jean jackets though - just in case.

I have a five and a half years old azur neverfull that I use many times a week. It is also my gym bag. I've never had problems with color transfer. Inside of the bag has some spots but they don't bother me at all. Outside is easy to keep clean, I just wipe it with baby wipes every now and then. Vachetta strips on this bag are on the narrow side so there haven't been problems with them either. In my opinion there's no need to baby this bag. I wouldn't wear it with dark leather jackets or jean jackets though - just in case.

That's good, I think that I should be fine then. Thank you.