Instant reveal - a seasonal bag

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
I couldn't stop thinking about this bag - every time I walked through NM. I loved the boy with the woven pattern but I preferred the entire bag to have this feature. Since my collection is small, I usually try to stay basic and timeless but this one has been driving me crazy for months. I love black and white. It's my favorite. It's rather small (the navy and burgundy one is larger) but it fits the necessities - wallet, sunglasses, keys and lipstick. Thank you for letting me share.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467402645.843567.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1467402662.965922.jpg

oh this cutie would haunt me too!! i love it, congrats on your purchase. this looks like it can definitely be an every day bag!!

This is hella cute! Great summer bag.

How adorable! Congrats!

oh this cutie would haunt me too!! i love it, congrats on your purchase. this looks like it can definitely be an every day bag!!

Love your bag! Congrats!

Beautiful bag. Congrats!!!

this is a great bag, congrats! i have seen the boy style and always admired the pattern as well!

Cool choice! I really love the pattern and the style - awesome bag! Congratulations!

Thank you all for the kind words and letting me share [emoji173]️