Medium Florentine Satchel in Mushroom

iNeedCoffee

Coachaholic
O.G.
Jul 26, 2012
I'm so intrigued by this color! Has anyone see it in person? To me, on the website it looks like brand new fresh "unpatina'd " ( virgin? ) Vachetta leather. Can anyone confirm this? I'll post a screenshot, but it's also on dooney.com as well, and is available for pre-order.
This color is haunting me!
If the color is the same as brand new Vachetta-gaw-it would be my dream bag. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467227599.265891.jpg

That photo does look like a gorgeous color. There was a mushroom color in the florentine a couple of years ago but it was more true mushroom-taupe-ish if I recall correctly. Not sure if they have changed the mushroom color or if that photo is just off.

ETA--here's a pic I found on Google...
Mushroom.jpg

Reactions: iNeedCoffee
Thank you for posting that, Mia. I tried to search on eBay, and all I got were new bags from ilovedooney...haha.
I wondered about the color since mushroom sounds like it would be a taupe/light brown, like the picture you posted. I guess picture on the website is not an accurate representation. I guess I could call their customer service and ask. I don't know why I didn't think of that before now. Duh me.

Thank you for posting that, Mia. I tried to search on eBay, and all I got were new bags from ilovedooney...haha.
I wondered about the color since mushroom sounds like it would be a taupe/light brown, like the picture you posted. I guess picture on the website is not an accurate representation. I guess I could call their customer service and ask. I don't know why I didn't think of that before now. Duh me.
You are quite welcome. I will say that I don't remember ever seeing the mushroom in person, so I really don't know other than photos. I was hoping someone who actually owned the color would chime in!! Good luck, and if it turns out to be vachetta color there will be a run on them, haha. :biggrin:

Reactions: iNeedCoffee