Which ring should I get to make a pair with a yellow gold JUC ring?

Yoshi1296

O.G.
Dec 29, 2012
Hey y'all! I am planning on getting the yellow gold Juste Un Clou ring. I want to wear it as an everyday ring along with another as a pair on one hand. I'm wondering which ring I should get to pair the Cartier one with. I want one ring to be on my ring finger and the other on my index finger. I am deciding between a yellow gold Tiffany's Paloma sugar stack in small or an Ippolita Glamazon thick squiggle ring in yellow gold.

Thanks in advance!i need this.png download.png ringy 2.jpg

Reactions: marzipanchen
Here's a vote for the Ippolita, I am a big fan of her work. I think the simplicity of the design would pair so well with the Cartier but allow each to shine on their own! Let us know what you decide, I would love to see modeling shots of this pairing!

Here's a vote for the Ippolita, I am a big fan of her work. I think the simplicity of the design would pair so well with the Cartier but allow each to shine on their own! Let us know what you decide, I would love to see modeling shots of this pairing!

Yeah me too! I love her designs as well! I hope I can find this chunky band in the store. I promise I'll give y'all modeling shots!

How about a Cartier love? lol. ;)

Or a diamond eternity band?

Lol I'm not a big fan of the Love rings, I like the love bracelets much more, but that's way out of my price range...hopefully one day in the future!

I love the diamond eternity band!!! But, I can't wear diamonds, unfortunately. I'm way too scared since many of my family members have encountered severe bad luck with diamonds and I don't want to take that risk.

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to update you all that I got my rings! Thanks for the wonderful help. I decided to not go with the Tiffany's or the Ippolita one I had originally posted about, instead I opted for another Tiffany's ring by Picasso called the Marrakesh ring in yellow gold. It looks wonderful and quirky with the JUC, I kinda like how they look together. Here is the first action shot!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1469130315.094055.jpg

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to update you all that I got my rings! Thanks for the wonderful help. I decided to not go with the Tiffany's or the Ippolita one I had originally posted about, instead I opted for another Tiffany's ring by Picasso called the Marrakesh ring in yellow gold. It looks wonderful and quirky with the JUC, I kinda like how they look together. Here is the first action shot!View attachment 3416375

Looks fantastic!