Delaney Perri Lane Bubbles Cremadevie

ria616

Sep 14, 2012
Help! I can't decide if I want to keep this purse or not. I'm afraid the color can get so dirty easily. But I don't have a bag of this color so it's still nice to have in my collection specially for the summer. What do you guys think? Any input would greatly be appreciated.. Thank you! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466983491.782682.jpg

If you don't have anything this colour but need it in your collection, I'd keep it. I bought a couple white/cream/taupe bags last summer from the outlet and for that price I couldn't really complain!

I have a crema de vie-colored tote bag that's still in excellent shape, even after regularly carrying it to work (at a restaurant no less). Still clean! As long as you give it some low-key maintenance (wipe downs), I think it should be alright. And it's such a pretty, versatile color.

I have a crema de vie-colored tote bag that's still in excellent shape, even after regularly carrying it to work (at a restaurant no less). Still clean! As long as you give it some low-key maintenance (wipe downs), I think it should be alright. And it's such a pretty, versatile color.

Thanks! Good to know that it does not take too much of an effort to maintain. I hate to not use a bag because of the fear of it getting dirty. Your advice helped a lot in me deciding to keep it.