London Goyard

ptptpt

O.G.
Oct 24, 2008
i read from its official website and it says the store is opening in London this summer... not sure if the store is actually open now as i'm planning to go to London next week.

Thanks !

I wondered this too, and I kept meaning to pass by and check it out. I know it wasnt open early summer. Unfortunately I just left London and didnt get around to it. If you go check it out please let me know, im very interested to find out if it is indeed open or not!

It did open at the end of August!

I went in last Friday and SA was super friendly and nice.
They are going to have a special opening event quite soon as well.

The price was quite reasonable too (not that much more than the Paris price!) and very conveniently located near all the wonderful shops on Mount Street such as Balenciaga, Christian Louboutin, Lanvin, Marc Jacobs... etc.etc.

Definitely worth a visit!!

^ thanks for the update. I wish I was in London at the moment!! I'll have to check it out next time im in town - love mount st too!

just came back to the thread i created. i did visit the store and it was only the third opening day! i bought a super cute sky blue urbain bag... absolutely stunning bag and i do agree that SAs are very nice and polite!

just came back to the thread i created. i did visit the store and it was only the third opening day! i bought a super cute sky blue urbain bag... absolutely stunning bag and i do agree that SAs are very nice and polite!

please post pictures! The Urbain is what I wanted initially... but Goyard Paris didn't have it in stock back then

I was in there in August last year. It's no where near as big as the Paris store, but they have a good selection of items.

While I definitely have no complaints about the service in London at the Goyard store, it's not as personal or as attentive as the service I received in Paris. Service at the Goyard store in Paris is beyond perfect.

I thought people would be interested to know how they are handling the drop in the pound. They're giving you a choice to buy in US dollars or in the pound however they are valuing the pound at 1.395. So it would be £1270 with the pound or $1771 on the dollar.

This is the St L GM with personalization (monogram and stripes)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 757
When I bought my Voltaire at the Goyard boutique in London last November 2015, the option to pay in pounds or US dollar was there are well. You pay for exchange rate one way or another (using their exchange service or your credit card company's), it's just cheaper now vs the 1.50 pound to USD back in November.