Beige Claire No More?!

Vienna

Jun 27, 2010
I've been reading that Beige Claire has been discontinued but I just saw a Beige Claire WOC being sold with serial number starting with 22. Is that possible? Is this WOC a recent seasonal release then? Just need a little clarity... [emoji4]

Ya I believe there is a beige woc on the fall act 1 list...But wait for the others to chime in...
No more beige claire.... took me a while to gain closure on that :sad:

They have discontinued beige claire as a classic color. Now Black is the only classic color. Like all other colors beige claire will be brought in seasonally.. Is what I understand of it...

My SA told me that beige is discontinued as a classic color but will be done seasonally in the same beige claire we've always loved :smile: It's back for fall act 1 for the classics and my friend just got a medium caviar with GHW so it's back to some capacity!

Reactions: ustasena
My SA told me that beige is discontinued as a classic color but will be done seasonally in the same beige claire we've always loved :smile: It's back for fall act 1 for the classics and my friend just got a medium caviar with GHW so it's back to some capacity!

Is beige coming back for The jumbo size as well? I need a beige handbag and jumbo is My favorite size.

I've been reading that Beige Claire has been discontinued but I just saw a Beige Claire WOC being sold with serial number starting with 22. Is that possible? Is this WOC a recent seasonal release then? Just need a little clarity... [emoji4]
Where did you see the beige woc being sold? Did it have gold or aged rhuthenium hardware?!