B and I are having our first date night tomorrow! What movies to rent??

Sternchen

O.G.
May 16, 2006
Heyyyy ya'll :smile:

Bart just surprised me and said that he asked my mom to watch the baby tomorrow evening for a few hours so he and I could have a date night. We haven't really had any alone time since the baby came, and I think it would be good for us to just chill and relax for a bit. Granted, we live with my mom - but she'll be going next door for the evening, to my grandmother's house. So anyway.

Now we're looking for what movies we should rent for tomorrow night. I'm in the mood to watch something scary, and he's in the mood to watch a comedy, so we'll rent 2 movies.

What are you most scary movies and what are your most favorite comedy movies?

Thank you :biggrin:

Try The Messengers.. DH and I watched this a couple of nights ago. Although the plot is predictable, the scary factor is definitely there..

Try Talladega Nights. It's hilarious!:tup:We love Will Ferell ,too.

SAW 3 is really good but so is 1 & 2 if you haven't seen them start at the beginning. White Noise the light has lots of jumpy bits but I guess it's not really that scary Hostel is rubbish give that a miss

It isn't a scary movie, but I really liked the movie, Deja Vu with Denzel Washington.. it really kept me at the edge of my seat, and definitely made me think hard. Have fun on your date night, you two totally deserve one!