Meanest prank EVER

millivanilli

Jan 29, 2016
My (preloved) 40 cm B lost a stud and I sent it to Paris to get it fixed 10 weeks ago.

In the whole time I was so nervous that it might be a counterfeit.

Today the Hermès boutique called and left a message my husband took for me.

He turned around to me and said (with the most severe expression on his face):

"Hermes called, it is about your Birkin. There is a problem, you better call them back".

Actually the bag is back and won't cost a dime, but this prank was the meanest EVER EVER EVER.

Just wanted to tell you, perhaps you need a good laugh today;)

Last edited:
Haha! He does have a sense of humor.

yes he does- otherwise he couldn't survive with me as his wife- Last week he had to go to daughter's school as I signed a test with " signature". I found it funny.
This is hilarious! It's awesome that he has such a great sense of humor. Happy your B is back in service!

I am so happy! Will bring her home this week :biggrin:
You gotta plot to get him back. :graucho:

Well, actually I lead x:1. The beginning of our relationsship started with a visit in a DIY warehouse where I found the most kitch as kitch can procellaine figure (ridicously large!) and made him believe that I instantly fell in love with it and gonna buy it. Hahahaa that was so funny :biggrin:

(ok, reading that I have a clue that this prank was well deserved).

Reactions: periogirl28
My (preloved) 40 cm B lost a stud and I sent it to Paris to get it fixed 10 weeks ago.

In the whole time I was so nervous that it might be a counterfeit.

Today the Hermès boutique called and left a message my husband took for me.

He turned around to me and said (with the most severe expression on his face):

"Hermes called, it is about your Birkin. There is a problem, you better call them back".

Actually the bag is back and won't cost a dime, but this prank was the meanest EVER EVER EVER.

Just wanted to tell you, perhaps you need a good laugh today;)
Just for that I think that you deserve a new birkin (at your husband's expense).
That should teach him a lesson.