Lambskin or caviar woc? Please post yours!

eleyy

Aug 18, 2015
hi everyone!
I'm going to get a woc but can't decide on which leather. I love the look and feel of lamb but am worried how it'll look after a few years. I know caviar is durable, but how will it look years later? Both leather with eventually wear down but I'm interested to know which will age better. I know there are tonssss of people who asked the same question and I've browsed through most of them. However, I'm a visual person and would really appreciate it if ladies you could show me how your woc has aged.
thank you !

I got a lambskin boy woc last November and have used it for less than 2 weeks. IT SCRATCHES LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW. Front flap, inside of flap, inside the purse... Anywhere with leather, there are scratches. Basically, you just have to touch it and it will leave a mark. In saying that though, I don't regret getting the lambskin as the caviar can look too casual.

My lambskin bag still look great, i have had it for a year, been through with me on the airplane, i even threw it inside my giant backpack as a carryon because i didnt wanna leave it inside my check-in luggage. It smells like airplane but there is no visible scratch. I love my lambskin mini, will buy another lambskin in either pink or red next spring :smile: the touch of lambskin is amazing, i kept touching my bag when i first got it lol. My caviar wallet is soft too but not as soft as lambskin. I love both, but i prefer lambskin :smile:

Reactions: lvmyhappyhobby
I got a lambskin boy woc last November and have used it for less than 2 weeks. IT SCRATCHES LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW. Front flap, inside of flap, inside the purse... Anywhere with leather, there are scratches. Basically, you just have to touch it and it will leave a mark. In saying that though, I don't regret getting the lambskin as the caviar can look too casual.
Thanks for the response! May I ask if the top corners of the flap have worn down from having the chain rubbing? Does it like... Tear the leather away?

1466856971097.jpg

I have other chanel bags in lambskin which i baby them. My WOC is an everyday bag for me, so i got mine in caviar. This baby can definitely take a beating without crying. Enjoy!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466863238.152136.jpg

I have lambskin - it did scratch once in the beginning and I was sad but since then,it has been fine. I think it depends on the color. For me, red in lamb is so perfect.

Reactions: Dextersmom
My lambskin bag still look great, i have had it for a year, been through with me on the airplane, i even threw it inside my giant backpack as a carryon because i didnt wanna leave it inside my check-in luggage. It smells like airplane but there is no visible scratch. I love my lambskin mini, will buy another lambskin in either pink or red next spring :smile: the touch of lambskin is amazing, i kept touching my bag when i first got it lol. My caviar wallet is soft too but not as soft as lambskin. I love both, but i prefer lambskin :smile:

+ 1

Exactly the same for me! I have two lambskin wocs and I bring them with me when I travel and usually throw it in my carry on backpack! The lambskin just looks so luxurious and could be dressy or casual at the same time!

Hi woc lovers! I have both caviar and lambskin woc's that i love! Please check out my new video that I posted on the Chanel WOC :smile: I talk about the 3 styles that i have: black/gold caviar leather, red lambskin golden class woc and black/silver boy woc.

https://

Reactions: llpalmtree