Sky blue or navy StL/GM? Can't decide! Monogram issues too!

Jul 2, 2012
I've decided on the GM. That was easy.

I love the light blue with orange and white monogram personalization. But then wonder if it's going to be really big and bright and feel like I'm carrying a hot air balloon!! Maybe the Navy is more practical all year long and jazz it up with the gold letters and navy/orange stripe?

If you have done a good job with either please post a picture. I have seen some online and I guess the best looking is the gold letters with navy and hot pink stripes on the Navy. But boy that sky blue sure catches my eye and is so pleasing in orange and white customization!!

Reactions: MrGoyard
If it's your first I would suggest going with a more neutral color, in this case Navy. You can always get a pop color in the future. :smile:
As far as personalisation, it's great that it's only on one side. So you can switch between the plain side and personalised side of the Saint Louis.

Good luck deciding! :smile:

Reactions: Karen Laughlin
It is so hard to decide. I love this pic. But the pink doesn't seem to match what I see on the website.

Thx. Do think navy is safer...then I see the sky blue and fall in love. Love the navy too.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    161.2 KB · Views: 198
Bought it today! I decided to go with the sky blue as opposed to Navy as it is just such a fun combo. And I was having a hard time getting the personalization done with my son overseas purchasing it on the Navy. Figured I would save my more serious color for the Cap Vert in all black

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 205
Reactions: MrGoyard
Bought it today! I decided to go with the sky blue as opposed to Navy as it is just such a fun combo. And I was having a hard time getting the personalization done with my son overseas purchasing it on the Navy. Figured I would save my more serious color for the Cap Vert in all black
Great choice! Sky blue is amazing!
Is this the personalisation you went for? :smile:

Reactions: Karen Laughlin