SwingPack question?

simpleejo

**Newbie To Coach**
Apr 27, 2007
OK, how much actually fits into the swingpacks without over stuffing? Alot of women come into my job shopping with them and they look SO cute. I love the crossbody strap.
I really don't carry BIG bags...only carry like my cell, keys, wallet, checkbook, mints and lipgloss basicly.
Thanks!!

OK, how much actually fits into the swingpacks without over stuffing? Alot of women come into my job shopping with them and they look SO cute. I love the crossbody strap.
I really don't carry BIG bags...only carry like my cell, keys, wallet, checkbook, mints and lipgloss basicly.
Thanks!!
it will fit all of those things you mentioned

they're long, they're just so narrow, so you can't fit a big thick wallet in there, but for little stuff and thin stuff (the checkbook), it's just fine

I'm use to using big bags so when I use my swingpack (for trips) I downsize everything. I put in one minni skinny, lipgloss, compact, gum, keys, bandaids, sunglasses (smaller ones not the big bulky ones), tickets, etc. It holds a lot. I just hate it when I see people over stuff them. I feel bad for the bag because it's not being taken care of. LOL

When on vacation I regularly had with me: Mini Skinny with $$ and three cards. Canon digital camera (one of the Elphs). Lip balm and lip gloss, foldable brush from Sephora (has mirror) Tide to Go pen and Benedryl pen (for those itchy moments from mosquito bites, LOL).

I hate when they are too poofed out. Looks just wrong to me.