Crossing Gender Lines

You should keep an eye on the LV Men's Club. Lots of awesome reveals there and a few ladies participate as well.

I've secretly ;) been watching that club. I was going to post my Keepall but since I already posted it on other threads I didn't want to duplicate.
And yes, there are some absolutely awesome reveals there! I'm envious of all the goodies LV comes up with for men now :smile: Saw some of ur goodies too!

Reactions: fabuleux
I was in the lounge at the Charlotte airport last month and saw a late 30s, early 40s male couple reading. One had a DE keepall, one had a DC keepall, and they both were stunning. I was so tempted to go over there and compliment their bags! It almost made me want to get my husband and me one to match except he doesn't want to carry any LV :sad:

I am thinking of buying the men's pocket organiser in ecru. It's the white monogram background, which the red and blue strip, the limited edition seasonal one. I reckon it's gorgeous, and lovely for a female. Still undecided on it thou, due to a few reasons.
1. Is it designed for men's only
2. Would I look funny using it
3. It will get dirty because it's white -easily dirty
4. It's unavailable as yet
5. It's dearer than the plain epi one

I am thinking of buying the men's pocket organiser in ecru. It's the white monogram background, which the red and blue strip, the limited edition seasonal one. I reckon it's gorgeous, and lovely for a female. Still undecided on it thou, due to a few reasons.
1. Is it designed for men's only
2. Would I look funny using it
3. It will get dirty because it's white -easily dirty
4. It's unavailable as yet
5. It's dearer than the plain epi one

I would go for it as the mens items are beautiful and usually a lot hard to locate

Hi all!
ba060a072f391c9af051994701421275.jpg
Please post pics of ur LV items that crossed the gender lines! Ladies if u have something from the men's line and guys if have something from the women's line post them and tell us if there was a reason why u chose to cross the gender lines.
Let me start with my new DC Keepall B 45!
I chose DC because it is the only version of the canvas Keepall that has an inside pocket, plus I was told by my SA that the treated leather is better quality and softer than the one used on the DE. If that's true then that's an added bonus- but I mainly crossed over the gender lines because I wanted a pocket in my Keepall. The blue is exquisite and the silver hardware means no discoloration like on the women's Keepalls and is gorgeous. Oh and did I mention same price as all the other Keepall B 45's. I love this bag!
Omgosh that keepall is gorgeous!!! If I were to get a keepall, I would love to get the same one!!!