Show me your medium ergo totes! please :)

meganlovescoach

Oh it is love....
O.G.
May 13, 2007
so after hearing the ergos are going i'm deff. getting one-esp since my carly is gone! sold out before I could get one:crybaby:- but I think med. tote is best since the large seems absolutely ginormus! I think I would hate it.... so please lemme see some modeling!

Here is my new Turquoise Ergo Tote!!!! I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I broke her in LAST NIGHT. It was perfect...on top of everything you see in the picture of what I have INSIDE, last night I also carried some random 'action figures', coloring books & markers, my DD's "Blankie" and several other things! It was filled to the rim, (Blankie takes up a lot of space) but it held EVERYTHING perfectly and it still fit on my shoulder GREAT and was not heavy in the least bit. I LOVE THIS BAG!!! The leather is so soft and supple. It just squishes right up against your body & HUGS you! YUM!!!!!!!!!
For Reference: I am 5' 9" and appx. 130lb.

Attachments

• IMG_2084.JPG
    IMG_2084.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_2117.JPG
    IMG_2117.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2118.JPG
    IMG_2118.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 102
Here is my new Turquoise Ergo Tote!!!! I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I broke her in LAST NIGHT. It was perfect...on top of everything you see in the picture of what I have INSIDE, last night I also carried some random 'action figures', coloring books & markers, my DD's "Blankie" and several other things! It was filled to the rim, (Blankie takes up a lot of space) but it held EVERYTHING perfectly and it still fit on my shoulder GREAT and was not heavy in the least bit. I LOVE THIS BAG!!! The leather is so soft and supple. It just squishes right up against your body & HUGS you! YUM!!!!!!!!!

This is yummy! Very pretty on you. I'm :drool:over it in white. Come to mama:biggrin:

ergo.jpg

For reference I am 5'6" and 113lbs. I LOVE this bag!!!

i've since returned it (didn't like the way it slipped off my shoulder). but here's a pic for reference...it looks very different on someone my size!

coach314.jpg

Looks good on you!

Thank you.
I am loving my tote SO MUCH! I thought I'd show some more pictures of just how versatile this color IS!!! Here I am wearing HOT, HOT PINK! Sorry for the blurriness...DD got a hold of my camera and got her grubby paws all over the lense.:nogood: It'll be clean for my next pics. :P

Attachments

• IMG_2172.JPG
    IMG_2172.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2173.JPG
    IMG_2173.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 75
I saw a lady carrying the large size today, as a regular purse, and I immediately noticed how huge it looked on her. It didn't hit me at first that she was carrying an Ergo, first think I noticed was a woman with a bag that looked huge on her! Then I realized it was the Large Ergo.