Luxury square black patent tote at NM!

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Chanel Spring square luxury black patent tote for $2750

Only one left in the company, and my SA has it in her hot little hands! Come and get it!

Call Lisa Hamlin if you are interested at (248) 635-8442.:nuts:

OH
MY
GAWD!

I SO want this bag but have no reason to buy it. . . it's is SOOOOOOO fabulous in person!:drool:
It's the only bag Shannon, my SA ordered for herself this season.

I have not seen this in person! How heavy is it Roey? As heavy as your Modern Chain Tote? Also, does anyone have the dimensions for it? It's not in the Ref. section. Thanks much!

Swanky, mine has silver lambskin interior - came from Nordstrom. Wonder if some were made w/red?

ocgirl - it seems heavier than the Modern Chain, at least by feel, with the same items inside. Part of it may be due to the fact that the MC is tapered at the top and fits snugly against the body while on the shoulder. The tote is boxy and therefore more clumsy to carry on the shoulder without my arm sticking out. I have to push it behind me or carry it on the forearm. All in all, I'd have to say that the awkward factor contributes to the heavy feel versus it actually being heavier than the MC.

It's definitely not a "Mom" bag - busy Mom's would find it cumbersome and impractical to carry on a daily/regular basis. And it's expensive for a once in awhile type bag! I plan to use mine a lot - even gave up my khaki Cabas for it.

Here are some pics of the actual bag at my NM. HTH!

Attachments

• IMG_4298.JPG
    IMG_4298.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_4299.JPG
    IMG_4299.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_4300.JPG
    IMG_4300.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 75