Reveal: My first Chanel!

Shoppinmel

Handbag Enthusiast!
O.G.
May 11, 2010
I am so thrilled to reveal my first Chanel piece after being solely a Louis girl for over 6 years. It was time to spread my wings and I'm so happy I finally did. I am in love with this bag and I doubt it'll be my last! So I proudly introduce my Chanel new medium Boy in black caviar. It's from 2014 and the caviar is so beautifully shiny and grainy.

I originally was sure I wanted the old medium size, but when this one came up I jumped on it. I'm so glad I did because I like the added space. I'm 5'7" and about 130 right now. I think it fits my frame well.

Sorry the photos are so bad. The lighting in my house is awful.

See how shiny. :smile:

Crappy mod shots. ;)

Chain doubled - This has been my favorite way to carry it so far.

Crossbody - A bit short but doable if I really wanted to while shopping or something.

Thanks for sharing my excitement with me!

I am so thrilled to reveal my first Chanel piece after being solely a Louis girl for over 6 years. It was time to spread my wings and I'm so happy I finally did. I am in love with this bag and I doubt it'll be my last! So I proudly introduce my Chanel new medium Boy in black caviar. It's from 2014 and the caviar is so beautifully shiny and grainy.

I originally was sure I wanted the old medium size, but when this one came up I jumped on it. I'm so glad I did because I like the added space. I'm 5'7" and about 130 right now. I think it fits my frame well.

Crappy mod shots. ;)

Crossbody - A bit short but doable if I really wanted to while shopping or something.

This bag looks wonderful on you! Congrats on your first Chanel!

Gorgeous bag! Looks great on you. :heart:

Crappy mod shots. ;)