The worlds most beautiful Chanel Boy?!

Rosie018

Jun 20, 2016
I am a lover of the Chanel Boy in all its entirety... I struggle to find a colour, leather or variation of the bag that I dislike at all actually. I came across a picture of a Chanel Boy that took my breath away, literally! I don't know what season, collection or whatever that this bag is from and I don't even know if it is even an authentic Chanel. Does anyone else know? I've never seen one like it. It's white with gold embellishments. I'm suspicious this isn't real but I wish that it was! Gorgeous! Anyone else agree? Love to hear thoughts and opinions and any information anyone may have about it!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    124.9 KB · Views: 452
It is so pretty and has such a royal feel to it! But as mentioned above, white is a difficult colour to handle..colour transfer, pen mark, any sort of dirt shows up so easily. [emoji53]

It is so pretty and has such a royal feel to it! But as mentioned above, white is a difficult colour to handle..colour transfer, pen mark, any sort of dirt shows up so easily. [emoji53]
Too right! Heard this came in black too when it was released, but the white just does it for me for some reason! I don't know why! :confused1: