Opinion on 4mm silver bead bracelet with blue enamel RTT heart

berbils

Feb 11, 2016
I think the 4mm silver bead bracelet with blue enamel RTT heart is so cute but don't know if it's at all juvenile for a 45 year old. I've never purchased anything from Tiffany & Co with the blue enamel before. TIA! :smile:

I think the 4mm silver bead bracelet with blue enamel RTT heart is so cute but don't know if it's at all juvenile for a 45 year old. I've never purchased anything from Tiffany & Co with the blue enamel before. TIA! :smile:
I have this bracelet (26) and so does my 55 year old coworker. Looks great on both of us! The blue enamel is hardly noticable so the bracelet pretty much goes with everything since its silver.

I love layering it with my watch or wearing alone and my coworker layers hers with her pandora bracelet.

Sent from my LG-D852 using PurseForum mobile app

I've read that some people notice chipping on the blue enamel. Have you had any problems with it?
I read that as well and was terrified about having the enamel chip! But i can honestly say i havent had that problem and ive had the bracelet for over a year.

I have a tiffany charm bracelet with enamel charms and those are fine as well. No issues of enamel chipping.

The sales associate did tell me if there are issues with the enamel chipping they can remove all the enamel for you so that its plain silver but they can't put the enamel back on.

Reactions: berbils
I read that as well and was terrified about having the enamel chip! But i can honestly say i havent had that problem and ive had the bracelet for over a year.

I have a tiffany charm bracelet with enamel charms and those are fine as well. No issues of enamel chipping.

The sales associate did tell me if there are issues with the enamel chipping they can remove all the enamel for you so that its plain silver but they can't put the enamel back on.

Do you wear it often? That's reassuring to hear that you haven't had any problems :smile:

I had my enamel fall off and so did my SIL. Mine was blue and hers was pink. I took it into the store two years after purchase and had them replaced for brand new ones free of charge. They told me to not shower with it...

I had my enamel fall off and so did my SIL. Mine was blue and hers was pink. I took it into the store two years after purchase and had them replaced for brand new ones free of charge. They told me to not shower with it...
Oh wow! Was it a fight to get them to replace it? How has the replacement held up?