Coach has a few Tea Rose 38mm Apple Watch straps

The chalk band is stunning in person. A teeny tiny version of the tea rose chalk dinky.
View attachment 3385322

Gorgeous! I think I have to get the matching Dinky now.

I ordered this one in black and saddle but the black one was cancelled.

Oh no! I wonder why. I want one but it doesn't look like it exactly matches the Tea Rose bags out now. I wonder if there is a darker version coming.

Some stores have them. I wouldn't give up. Find your high volume stores and call. They are buried treasure. That is how I found mine. The tech blogs released a press release about ten days ago on the bands so the PR was out there to techies who kept their eyes out. But as fan girls and boys of Coach we know how to find a way to find one. [emoji4]

Some stores have them. I wouldn't give up. Find your high volume stores and call. They are buried treasure. That is how I found mine. The tech blogs released a press release about ten days ago on the bands so the PR was out there to techies who kept their eyes out. But as fan girls and boys of Coach we know how to find a way to find one. [emoji4]
Oh I was wondering how that happened. That makes sense now. I'll check some stores but I'm hoping for a restock anyway.