Opinion on Pochette Metis

berbils

Feb 11, 2016
Thinking about purchasing a Pochette Metis. I've been reading many things about peeling, cracking and crooked locks. Would love some input from those that have this beautiful bag. Also curious if this bag is thought to be more of a "dressy" bag or can be worn casual as well? TIA :smile:

I bought it the first year it came out, and sold due to a faulty lock. I missed it and bought another, but after about 6 months saw the firsts signs of cracking at the flap, and sold again. I will not buy it again.

I loved it as a casual bag. It was not dressy to me. Super cute, super comfortable, and roomy enough for my stuff. I felt like a million bucks carrying it! I was sad to let it go.

Reactions: berbils
I love mine...but I recently had an issue...the lv stamping at the front is fading only after the 3rd time using it... I am waiting for LV's Quality Team's response (which my SA said will be 2 weeks) ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466392488.090611.jpg

I got mine in 2013, at first I had no problems, then the glazing started peeling off, I took it to the boutique and they repaired the glazing for free, now it's as good as new. I really enjoy using this bag it's a great shape and size, one of my favorites :love:

Reactions: berbils
I got mine in 2013, at first I had no problems, then the glazing started peeling off, I took it to the boutique and they repaired the glazing for free, now it's as good as new. I really enjoy using this bag it's a great shape and size, one of my favorites :love:

May I ask how long you had the bag for before the glazing started peeling? And how often you used the bag?

May I ask how long you had the bag for before the glazing started peeling? And how often you used the bag?
The peeling happened recently, so it started 3 years after I bought it.
The first year I used it a lot, then only occasionally after. Now I'm using it every day and watching the glazing, just in case it starts peeling again, but so far so good!