Note to self.... No more Bayswaters!

CPrincessUK

Caribbean Princess
O.G.
Jul 7, 2011
Ok so I tried to do something different. Ordered a willow in the sale. When it arrived and I opened I re-packed it immediately and it was on its way back to mulberry the following day.

So hubby is travelling through Heathrow today. I ask him by text if there is a mulberry store in Terminal 5. He says yes but that he is not buying me a bag today.

I wait a bit and then text ok but you know the bays I wanted didn't go in the sale and you could get the airport discount.

He texts- I am not getting you a bag today. I am not carrying that around with me to my conference.

Ok. Silence.

I text do you know that they can post the bag to your address so you won't have to carry it around?

No response.... I give up.

Then another text. What is that bays you wanted?

I text black small classic grain with soft gold hardware.

No response. I sigh.

Then about 10 min later another text. You should receive your bag in 3-5 days.

Yay!!! Result. I phone to say how wonderful he is. Best hubby ever. This is my very last bays, yes the very last one (he says- ummmhmmm) and I will pay him back as soon as possible.

So ladies my NINTH bays is on her way!

Can't wait!

:amuse: You're too funny CP! Can't wait to see a pic when it arrives, guess it pays to stick to what works for you and clearly it's the bayswater. Bless your hubby doing that for you.

You my dear are a master negotiator!! Congrats on your NINTH bays, I can't even imagine owning that many....obviously the gorgeous style works for you. Can't wait for your reveal!

Your husband just couldn't say no to you CP. What a nice little story too, seems like your husband 'gets' your love of bays. Congrats, I look forward to the reveal.