Feb 28, 2007
Hello ladies,

Just to offer a little more help, the show hours are:

Fri, 6/15/07 3am-5am CT
Fri, 6/15/07 10a-12p CT
Fri, 6/15/07 10p-11p CT
Wed 6/20/07 4a-5a CT

Hope we all find something wonderful!!:yahoo:

Hmmmm...let's see...translating from Central time to Eastern time...3am, add two... *does chisenbop* ...minus 1.4, times eight, pound, backslash...carry the four...

Gee, I wonder why the strange hours. Most of us will be either sleep dreaming about our next dooney, at work earning money to buy a dooney, or out on the town carrying our dooneys during those show times.

By the way, I hear many people use "easy pay" on qvc to buy their dooneys. What is "easy pay"?

Gee, I wonder why the strange hours. Most of us will be either sleep dreaming about our next dooney, at work earning money to buy a dooney, or out on the town carrying our dooneys during those show times.

By the way, I hear many people use "easy pay" on qvc to buy their dooneys. What is "easy pay"?

Easy pay is when they let you pay a percentage of the total cost over a period of months. For example, if a bag costs $300, they may let you "easy pay" it over a period of three months, and you'll pay approximately $100 per month. You use easy pay with a credit card, and they automatically deduct the money from your account every month.