Dream bag that does not exist!

BleuSaphir

Born Again Speedy
O.G.
Nov 20, 2010
Oh god! It happen to me this morning! I had a dream that I was inside LV trying on the Palm Springs backpack in empreinte leather. I remember feeling happy and commented how the S-lock looked unique on the exterior pocket. I remember in the dream of me pestering the random SA to ring it up quick. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I think my dream is really about wanting a red Balenciaga backpack. The backpack in my dream was red and the size of the palmspring backpack is a lot lager then the actual MM size. That how I interpreted the meaning of my dream. [emoji28]
What bag did you dream about that doesn't exist in reality?

I once dreamed that I had a black leather Delightful with silver hardware and a suede interior. Woke up, still wanted it, knew LV would never make it, said to heck with it and went to a local leather craftsman who made the exact bag I wanted. It has the design and similar hardware of the OM MM but nowhere does it say 'LV'...easily one of my faves!

Oh my, that would be lovely! There are a few canvas bags I wish LV would produce with Emprient leather, but your back sounds particularly lovely. I love a suede interior and don't care if it adds weight. I love reaching into a bag with a soft, luxurious interior.

I once dreamed that I had a black leather Delightful with silver hardware and a suede interior. Woke up, still wanted it, knew LV would never make it, said to heck with it and went to a local leather craftsman who made the exact bag I wanted. It has the design and similar hardware of the OM MM but nowhere does it say 'LV'...easily one of my faves!

Oh my, that sound so lovely!

Oh my, that would be lovely! There are a few canvas bags I wish LV would produce with Emprient leather, but your back sounds particularly lovely. I love a suede interior and don't care if it adds weight. I love reaching into a bag with a soft, luxurious interior.

It did look stunning in the dream. You know, it funny, in my dream I did not get to see the interior of the backpack. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]