Reveal of my 1st WOC, black Boy in Caviar, shiny ghw

BagLady14

O.G.
Dec 15, 2005
It took me quite a while to decide if I could use or even wanted a wallet on chain. My Eva clutch is good for some things, but sometimes annoys me. So I found one and had it Fedex'd. 1466252838885.jpg1466252854581.jpg1466252860637.jpg1466252878088.jpg

PS , the leather is buffalo, not calf skin

Reactions: Roku
Absolutely gorgeous :smile: I'm an LV girl at heart and have the Eva clutch too. My SA at the Nashville, TN Nordstrom has me on a list for a Fall Act 1 patent WOC. This will be my first Chanel purchase and I'd love to get your opinion on the WOC. I understand the quality of the leather Chanel uses is amazing.

Absolutely gorgeous :smile: I'm an LV girl at heart and have the Eva clutch too. My SA at the Nashville, TN Nordstrom has me on a list for a Fall Act 1 patent WOC. This will be my first Chanel purchase and I'd love to get your opinion on the WOC. I understand the quality of the leather Chanel uses is amazing.
Yes. I love LV. I love the lightweight utility of the canvas. I'm a fan of Epi leather, too. Chanel makes gorgeous bags but more girly & fussy (dare I say?) It depends on not just the occasion, but the mood I'm in. My only other Chanel is lambskin and it is amazing. I have no patent bags but would love to see yours when you get it. What color are you waiting for?

Sent from my SM-T810 using PurseForum mobile app

Yes. I love LV. I love the lightweight utility of the canvas. I'm a fan of Epi leather, too. Chanel makes gorgeous bags but more girly & fussy (dare I say?) It depends on not just the occasion, but the mood I'm in. My only other Chanel is lambskin and it is amazing. I have no patent bags but would love to see yours when you get it. What color are you waiting for?

It's black with what looks like silver hardware. She sent me a picture from the Chanel look book. It's called the double diamond and she thinks it will have two different kinds of diamond quilting.

Sent from my SM-T810 using PurseForum mobile app