Disney x Coach: The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!

Has anyone received their online order? Are there any special boxes, booklets and dustbags (like there was for the Peanuts items)?

I got mine today and ordered online. No special boxes or special Mickey dustbags (mine is the 1941 one). There was a special little booklet with my key pouch. I think it would have been a nice touch to do special Mickey boxes and/or dustbags. Oh well. I still love my goodies regardless. [emoji3]

Finally got around to snap a photo of everything I got. I love this collection even though it was a bit pricey. Decided to splurge for my birthday that was last week. The saddlebag has 2 places that look like scratches. So I will be exchanging this one. Hopefully I don't get one that is worse.

95d351868e85f3c3253ae216f7fa956b.jpg

Here are my new goodies! The key pouch and profile hangtag! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️ them!
View attachment 3388170

Finally got around to snap a photo of everything I got. I love this collection even though it was a bit pricey. Decided to splurge for my birthday that was last week. The saddlebag has 2 places that look like scratches. So I will be exchanging this one. Hopefully I don't get one that is worse.

95d351868e85f3c3253ae216f7fa956b.jpg

Congrats! These are lovely items from the collection. Enjoy!!!

What a wonderful selection of items! They look great, congrats!