So happy to find this beauty[emoji177] ***Reveal***

shoppaholic

PURSEJUNKY
O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
I did not reserve this item before coz it was never on my radar. Since I bought my Sperone backpack, I wanted a small slg to go with it as a wallet that will fit in the outside pocket of the Sperone back pack. Ofcourse, this item was long gone and already discontinued when I wanted it.

Here's the beauty I got from one of my️ instagram friends when I was searching for it. Absolutely did not pay ridiculous blown up price for this

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466127097.973398.jpg

Sperone (has a Rose ballerine interior) with the pretty Rose ballerine Key pouch Empreinte

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466127270.712086.jpg

with my Iris

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466127344.855881.jpg

I did not reserve this item before coz it was never on my radar. Since I bought my Sperone backpack, I wanted a small slg to go with it as a wallet that will fit in the outside pocket of the Sperone back pack. Ofcourse, this item was long gone and already discontinued when I wanted it.

Here's the beauty I got from one of my️ instagram friends when I was searching for it. Absolutely did not pay ridiculous blown up price for this

View attachment 3382405

Sperone (has a Rose ballerine interior) with the pretty Rose ballerine Key pouch Empreinte

View attachment 3382407

with my Iris

View attachment 3382415

Oh congrats! I love this beauty!

Reactions: shoppaholic

View attachment 3382405

View attachment 3382407

with my Iris

View attachment 3382415

I love the RB colour, and the denim next to it. You're super lucky to have scored one. Enjoy!

Reactions: shoppaholic