how much does it cost to change a cc clasp lock

my_my969

Sep 21, 2014
Gosh, I just scratch my cc clasp lock on a just few days old medium caviar. I was standing in front of a parking ticket machine, wanted to pay my ticket and there was this stupid women behind me, urging me to rush.... and then... ouch I accidentally let my bag fall down to the sidewalk :sad:

does any of you know, how much it cost, to change the cc clasp lock on a medium caviar classic flap ?
or any recommendation to get the scratches out?

thanks in advance

Gosh, I just scratch my cc clasp lock on a just few days old medium caviar. I was standing in front of a parking ticket machine, wanted to pay my ticket and there was this stupid women behind me, urging me to rush.... and then... ouch I accidentally let my bag fall down to the sidewalk :sad:

does any of you know, how much it cost, to change the cc clasp lock on a medium caviar classic flap ?
or any recommendation to get the scratches out?

thanks in advance

I just noticed my CC lock had some tarnishing of gold! The clasp part has turned silver ina spot and I was curious about this as well!

It is around AUD400 ++ to change to a new CC lock on a medium CF, not sure about other countries.