Good resale value?? ASAP pls... :)

leidi

Mar 23, 2011
Hi! thinking of buying a small boy in aged suede calf, aged gold.
But I'm a reseller, I'm a bit worried that I will not be able to resell this baby for good $$...? or will I
excellent condition and complete set.

Advice?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    239.5 KB · Views: 278
But I'm a reseller, I'm a bit worried that I will not be able to resell this baby for good $$...? or will I

Advice?

To be honest I have never bought, nor will be, a suede Chanel. They look really old and worn (especially in corners). Sorry if that deters you! If you have the extra money go for it though. [emoji16]

If you are buying just to resell, I would not get this one although I love it. It will take a unique buyer.
To be honest I have never bought, nor will be, a suede Chanel. They look really old and worn (especially in corners). Sorry if that deters you! If you have the extra money go for it though. [emoji16]
I love the "agedness" if that's a word. I love everything vintage so I think that's why even though it's suede (which I'm not crazy about) I can't stop thinking about it. So I went and got him :smile:

Advice?
I also need you input on this other Boy, yay or nay?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 149
I'm wondering what you mean by "I'm a reseller". Do you just buy a handbag for a special occasion and then sell it? Or will you keep it for a long time and use it a lot and then get tired of it?
I really don't consider resale value very much when I buy a Chanel. (Maybe I should, but I just don't). I buy it because it makes my heart sing. So far (since I got back into Chanel exclusively) I have yet to resell even one. I'm also older & wiser with my luxury purchases. I've got to consider retirement at this point in my life.
Just wondering...:huh:

well I get bored of my stuff after a bit. So after I get them and use it a few times I sell it.
I try to find the best deals so I can make an extra $100-300 on top if I could, to save me the trouble of hunting these deals down.
I do have my favorites