Small buckle satchel reveal!

I've been dying to see this since I saw the first pictures. No sign of it in my local store so I took the plunge and ordered it online. I'm thrilled with it. The leather is fabulous, thick, soft and supple. Brilliant size for everyday. Here are some pictures. I totally recommend this bag :P. my pictures don't do it justice!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 780
Lovely bag, Pessie. I am looking forward to see it irl. Do you think it is a heavy bag? How does the leather feel? Like NVT or more like the more processed leathers (e.g. polished buffalo)?

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

Ludmilla - it's not heavy, it's not super lightweight either, I think it will be fine to carry all day. The leather isn't bare like NVT, but it doesn't feel or look "processed" if you know what I mean. It's not as shiny as the leather was on the bays I saw IRL, nor as stiff. It feels very nice to touch.

Lovely lovely bag congratulations and enjoy - i have no idea why it is on the site as a mans bag..my OH got an email about it..and said but it looks like a girlies handbag have they got it wrong? He was quite miffed about the email like it had insulted his manliness..this from a man who has 14 mulberry bags albeit mainly travel bags lol