My first dior <3

tokidoki22

Aug 2, 2014
To be honest I almost hated the Diorever bag when I first saw it on magazines/pictures etc. But when I was strolling the mall the other day I went inside Dior and saw the bag in person and in the mini size and held it in front of the mirror...and it's like falling in love! I can't believe how structured and well made it is...hope this will become a classic because it truly deserves to be!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 680
To be honest I almost hated the Diorever bag when I first saw it on magazines/pictures etc. But when I was strolling the mall the other day I went inside Dior and saw the bag in person and in the mini size and held it in front of the mirror...and it's like falling in love! I can't believe how structured and well made it is...hope this will become a classic because it truly deserves to be!

It's beautiful! Congratulations on your first Dior!!

WOW! Congratulations!!! I can definitely see why the bag made you fall in love. There is something so unique about it, and it is indeed very well made.

Very pretty!!!!

Side note: does everyone have to click on the image now in order to see it? Is there a way to see it without clicking? Thanks!

Yeah, Meg answered this question in another thread. You have to click on the image to open up the picture and if there are multiple images, you can just scroll in the pop-up window as the images are auto-linked.

Hope they bring back the old format though! I prefer to see the images without having to click on them.

Reactions: Anjum

Wow the colour strikes a nice balance between being too beige and too nudy pink! Congrats on the purchase!

Thats good to know, how do you think the lambskin Lady Dior holds up to Chanel's lambskin? Im trying to decide which one to get first, as i take time to bond with my bags.

Honestly the chanels now are not the chanels before quality wise...or maybe in the fake market they are making them too real...I dunno what it is...I was just at Chanel today and their new collection didn't seem very well made

It could be just this collection as well as my personal preference/opinion...so to answer your question I would go for Dior