Authentication Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just purchased a Zippy Wallet in Vernis Rose Ballerine, would someone please help me with the authentication?
Where did you purchase it? If you have a sales or auction link you can post in the authenticate this LV section under shopping.....Please read the first post for authentication requirements and format...

Where did you purchase it? If you have a sales or auction link you can post in the authenticate this LV section under shopping.....Please read the first post for authentication requirements and format...

Hello
Thank you for your response. I purchased the wallet from Vestiaire Collective. I have seen the thread but am unable to post pictures as you cannot right click and save images on Vestiaire Collective :sad:

In addition, I think the pictures on the VC website are insufficient as they are for that authentication thread.

Hello
Thank you for your response. I purchased the wallet from Vestiaire Collective. I have seen the thread but am unable to post pictures as you cannot right click and save images on Vestiaire Collective :sad:

In addition, I think the pictures on the VC website are insufficient as they are for that authentication thread.

Can you still provide the link with the item? I'm not familiar with that site....if you cannot, you will need to use another service. Thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.