Which Anthracite should I choose? There’s a quick poll too…

Which Anthracite should I choose?

• Anthracite GH Work - sumptuous leather

• Anthracite RH Work - worth the wait, all Anthra leather is good

Results are only viewable after voting.

KDC

miss old school Bal
O.G.
Feb 8, 2007
Should I go with an Anthracite GH Work or the Anthra RH Work?

The leather on the Anthra GH Work is stunning, however I have not seen the RH Work leather yet.

If I don’t say yes to the GH Work now, I will totally miss out.

I am torn between these to different hard wares. GH or RH? Arghhh.

I have always had a hard time with GH. I don’t know if I love it or I am trying to love it. I feel I can rock the RH anytime, anywhere.

Should I just take the risk and wait for an RH Anthra Work when I haven’t even seen the leather on it?

Or would I be crazy to pass up on this GH Anthra Work? The leather is totally yummy!

if the GH is not you, go for the RH. i have a work with RH in anthra and the leather is amazingly thick and juicy. i've seen other GH with anthra, specifically crackers, and the bag looks awesome but the GH is still fugly, in my opinion...

I can't vote, because it's voting hardware over leather or vice versa... I prefer the small hw, but if you like it on this bag, then get it! Fabulous leather is the #1 factor when deciding what bag to choose, at least for me!

Thanks for everyone's input. I feel I have made the right decision about the RH. I am so excited. I was thinking about it so much that I did need some help from my friends on tPF :yes:I'll be sure to post pics...There is a bit of a wait on the Anthracite RH Work, but it will be well worth it. After loooking at all the Anthra posts, I really don't think there has been a bad Anthra leather...I am happy with my decision. Thanks everyone!!!

It depends, I was looking at your siggy and I noticed the BG GH was missing. If you're still getting that, I'd say go for the RH Anthra. If not, get the Anthra with GH, it's gorgeous! Here, I've owned both and I still have pics........(I'll never sell my Anthra GH......it's one of my favorites)

IMG_1620-2.jpg

IMG_1865-1.jpg

;)
if the GH is not you, go for the RH. i have a work with RH in anthra and the leather is amazingly thick and juicy. i've seen other GH with anthra, specifically crackers, and the bag looks awesome but the GH is still fugly, in my opinion...

:roflmfao: nice recovery, nicole. ;) fugly, that exact word came to mind yesterday too when I saw mastic.......don't mean to offend anyone, but I'm just not feelin' that color, yet. sorry off topic.:smile: